Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (2)


It was Boxing Day in Canada today so I definitely had to splurge on my shopping trip. Although I didn't go all out on book buying, I did pick up a couple of titles from the bookstore. What really made my night was my friend gave me a whole box of books because she had no more use for them. I happily accepted them like any book lover would. I love giving books a new home!

Titles BOUGHT


Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


Titles Given to Me:



Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard
Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5) by Sara Shepard




The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries #1) by L.J Smith
 The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #2) by L.J Smith
 The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries #3-4) by L.J Smith

The above titles were novels I were particularly excited to receive but there are tons more titles to include in this Stacking My Bookshelf

Lives of Girls and Women by Alice Munro
Open Secrets by Alice Munro
Family Affairs (Secrets of My Hollywood Life #3) by Jen Calonita
Poseur (Poseur #1) by Rachel Maude
Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff
Sand Dollar Summer by Kimberly K. Jones
Rebel by Willo Davis Roberts
So B. It by Sarah Weeks
The Last Straw (Diary of A Wimpy Kid #3) by Jeff Kinney
The Boy Who Couldn't Die by William Sleator
Holes by Louis Sachar
The Report Card by Andrew Clements
Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown
A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban 
The Winter Room by Gary Paulsen
Tunnels (Tunnels #1) by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams
The Power of Three (Charmed #1) by Eliza Willard
Kiss of Darkness (Charmed #2) by Brandon Alexander
The Crimson Spell (Charmed #3) by F. Goldsborough
Whispers From the Past (Charmed #4) by Rosalind Noonan


Phew. That was quite a lot to share with you guys but I'm definitely very thankful that I have a friend who doesn't want her books anymore :)
I would love to know what you got during this time in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts sound like an intersting book. Have it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?