Saturday, June 18, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (9)

**Sorry for not posting on a Friday!!

Sigh, it's that time again. The end of a week, and the time to do a Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop. Why does time go by so fast?!



Follow Friday is a weekly meme created by Parajunkee.

This week's feature is Rhiannon Paille.


Be sure to follow her!

Follow Friday's question this week was:
Q. Genre wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?
A. I have been really loving the genre of myth and paranormal. Definitely the Percy Jackson series which drew me into the whole genre of myth. What drew me in for the genre of paranormal was definitely Hex Hall! It was a wonderful book!! Read my review here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Book Blogger Hop is created and hosted by Crazy For Books.
Book Blogger Hop's question this week was:
Q. How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?
A. I don't actually have much in my TBR pile. I have about 20 in my TBR pile. Haha. I haven't really had the chance to get new books at the bookstore or even library. And being a new blog, we haven't had any publishers or authors send us any books for review. We're getting there though :)







1 comment:

  1. Twenty is still a really big TBR pile :)

    I'm already a follower! :D

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?