Thursday, November 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (1)


This is my first time participating in Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's been an exciting time for my book shelf! Within these 2 weeks I've gotten plenty of great books that I'm so excited to read and share with you all!



Purchased


All of these books were purchased from Book Outlet


Given

Acquired this book from BookMooch


Won from Contest

Won this book from Reading Lark's Spooktacular Giveaway Hop
(I'm so excited to have even won a giveaway!!!)


That's all from me this time. I'm so excited to have my own copies of these in my book shelf! Just staring at them makes me all happy. Tell me what books you got this week. I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What good is a comment box if it's not used?