Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (3)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. Its a weekly haul meme created over at Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show fellow book bloggers what books you're excited to share and for others to share with you!

------------------------------

I ordered quite a bit of books on BookOutlet way back when it was still Boxing Day and after 2 weeks of impatient waiting, the package has finally arrived! I'm so excited to share the titles that I have purchased in this haul. I wasn't planning to order any more books for awhile because I wanted to finish the books on my shelves first. I couldn't resist this time however, because the website was having a 50% sale off every title. I bought 11 books for under $25 (shipping cost not yet included in that amazing price)! 



Sneak peek of what was in my BookOutlet box

Titles Bought

(Click on titles for summary on Goodreads)
 




------------------------------

And that is all the books that I have gotten this week! I purchased two books from Amazon last night, which will come in a few days but I will probably add those two to my next Stacking the Shelves post. 
What did you get recently? I would love to know in the comments!
 

2 comments:

  1. Born of Illusion is one I've been wanting to read for awhile. Happy reading.
    here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog ^^ It has so many books I haven't even heard of.

    Here is my new books

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?