Saturday, March 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is a great chance for all of us book bloggers to share what we got to read.

PURCHASED:

Wishful Thinking - Alexandra Bullen
























Lock and Key - Sarah Dessen


















Just Listen - Sarah Dessen












I'm actually super excited to read these books (!!!!). These are my first Sarah Dessen books, and I heard a lot of great things about this author. Also, my first Alexandra Bullen book. I've been meaning to get Wishful Thinking for awhile.

*Purchased with own money


7 comments:

  1. sarah dessen is awesome. my favorite of hers is someone like you. great imm! enjoy your books :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Wishful Thinking!
    I've never read any Sarah Dessen books myself, but I've had lots recommended to me. I hope you enjoy them! :D
    Here's my IMM: http://booksofamber.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-17-and-weekly-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover of Wishful Thinking looks amazing. Never heard of Sarah Dessen before, but I like the covers. Happy reading!


    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Mailbox! I love Sarah Dessen. I haven't read Just Listen yet, but I'm hoping to get to it soon! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read any books by Sarah Dessen, I'll have to soon. Have fun readine them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any Sarah Dessen books yet but I hear the greatest things about them. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. new GFC follower! love the blog and i'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

    follow me?!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?