Friday, March 18, 2011

In My Mailbox: Library Edition (2)



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is a great chance for all of us book bloggers to share what we got to read.


How To Ditch Your Fairy -Justine Larbalestier
Alphas (Book #1)-Lisi Harrison
Wintergirls-Laurie Halse Anderson
The Girls-Tucker Shaw, Clare Booth Luce
Out of Sight, Out of Mind (Gifted #1)-Marilyn Kaye
How To Say Goodbye In Robot-Natalie Standiford
Hex Hall-Rachel Hawkins
Deadly Little Secret (Touch #1)-Laurie Faria Stolarz

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great bunch of books. Hex Hall is one I've been waiting to read for a long while, especially since the sequel is now out or coming soon. Also I read and really enjoyed Wintergirls it was dark but good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you found some great ones! My library never has the newer YA books. Enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good books this week. I loooved Hex Hall. :) Book 2 is a good read too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! New follower too!
    I loved Hex Hall and Wintergirls. How to Ditch Your Fairy looks good.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!! Great mailbox! I loved Hex Hall. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - just wanted to stop and say hi! I found your blog through the IMM meme - I'm a new follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?