Monday, October 10, 2011

Cover Crazy (11)


Cover Crazy is a weekly bookish meme hosted every Monday by Tawni at The Bookworms

This week I'm crazy about:
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

What I love about this cover:

I love that majority of the cover is black, with only her face and her milky white skin showing.

This cover gets me very curious because I'm asking all sorts of questions; where is she looking at? Why does she have her hood on?

The words pledge in shadowy and in a big font in the background.

The only pop of color are her lips.

A cover that I would definitely pick up at a bookstore/library and read the summary.



What do you think of this cover?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pledge has a really nice cover and I also liked the story very much

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?