Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (18)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Any one can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL TO NOT INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for other!)
Share the title and author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

This week I'm reading The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter





"She always hated being born in January," I continued, my voice blank as I stared at the lifeless plant in front of me. "Said she never felt like celebrating when there weren't any flowers and all of the trees were dead." - page 210










I've only read the first few pages of this book. But the beginning has already made me very curious to read on....

What's your teaser for this week?

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I've got this one in my TBR pile and can't wait! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH I can't wait to read this book. I love the cover. Great choice.

    Check out my post:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is "She"? Nice teaser. I have to read The Goddess Test rreally soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Page-Turner "she" was referred to her mother! :D

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?