Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (7)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme created by Parajunkee.
This week's feature is Louise from Book Bliss
book bliss!
Be sure to follow her!
Follow Friday's question this week was:
Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?
A. On average, I read about 1 or 2 books per week. Maybe 1-4 on a good week. I only read books in hard copies.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book Blogger Hop Book Blogger Hop is created and hosted by Crazy for Books
Book Blogger Hop's question this week was:
Q. What book-to-movie adaptation have you most liked? Which have you disliked?"
A. I don't know if this counts, but I liked the Harry Potter movies, even though I haven't read the books, so I guess I can't really compare it. To be honest, I really disliked the Lightning Thief movie. If you watch it alone without reading the books, you might enjoy it. But since I have read the whole series, I thought the Lightning Thief movie lacked so much from the book.

5 comments:

  1. Let’s kick off Memorial Day Weekend with some scandal and controversy.

    I absolutely loved every minute of the Lord of the Rings films and felt they hit the mark when they brought Tolkien’s masterpiece to the big screen.
    (ducking as rotten tomatoes are thrown at me as the torches are lit and the pitchforks raised)

    Wait, wait. I can explain! Hop on over to my blog and hear me out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really must read the Harry Potter books. They are so much better than the movies and definitely worth a read.

    Happy Friday!
    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping through via the hop! I LOVED the Harry Potter books and movie adaptations (that is what I choose lol). I promise you will love books - I am actually hosting a huge Harry Potter Giveaway in July and having a month long celebration during July in honor of the last moving coming out. You should check it out :)

    Happy Reading!
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    P.S. New Follower :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like...I usually prefer books to the movie version.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely read Harry Potter. They are really amazing.

    Also your blog is so adorable.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?