Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (7)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL TO NOT INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

I am currently reading Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Wintergirls
"I tiptoe to the nurse's office, hand on the wall to keep me vertical. If I run or breathe too deep, the cheap stitches holding me together will snap, and all the stickness inside will pour out and burn through the concrete." -page 19

What's your teaser for tuesday?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... interesting. I've only seen this once before, but it sounds good. Hope you're enjoying. :)

    Mine was actually from a giveaway that started today! It can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an intense read. I loved this book but it was hard to get through because it was so truthful. Thanks for sharing your teaser!

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?